December 2, 2014

Ignorance is Bliss?


If there is one thing that I couldn't stand for a long period of time......

That would be = Ignorance.

The word ignorance can be used in so many situations.

One can be ignorant because they never know, never heard about it. That's fine though however there are differences between being ignorant because you never know and choose to ignore or 'just simply couldn't be bothered'. And they are good and kindhearted people.

That being put...sometimes I have to face them and obviously, my patience was being tested. And the worst part is, I'm not the type of always being patient-kindhearted-loving-enduring kind of person. Nor did I have the courage to tell directly the person, that 'you are being ignorant of this, that..'. Sometimes, I did ...but well, you couldn't tell them every time you feel like you should. Why? 

Because we don't like telling people again and again. We don't like telling people this is wrong, this is what you should be doing.. we felt like we are being judgmental, bossy etc etc, Do I really need to tell this again? Like seriously? I feel bad for telling this but I also feel that I couldn't stand this anymore. When someone is behaving like that for a long period of time, I feel like...whatever, you do your own business and I do mine. Tawar hatilah. Tak koso den do.

We would always considered what are the possible consequences if we be honest about a few things to them. Would they feel sad? Would they feel angry? Would we be awkward after that? Yes, it's best to be honest but for how many times you need to be so? I have the worst experience of dealing with this situation not now, but dated back to years ago. Maybe I'm not patient enough which I believe is definitely true, maybe I not matured enough.

Not saying that I'm perfect but under certain circumstances, one would expect someone to be less ignorant. That doesn't mean I truly hate the. I would gladly offer my help if they need it but it's best to prevent myself from being 'psychologically' annoyed. I do value friends highly but unfortunately, some of them don't really do so.

So what's my point here? I don't know. 
Maybe patience? And it's part of the lessons you learn in life about human, right?
And seriously, your upbringing does have effects on how you behave around people.

That's the end of the story.

Next, I miss home. Homesick? Probably but the main reason is I want to spend more time with my family even if that means stuck in the house and doing house chores everyday. If someone offer a choice of sponsoring tickets to go back home or go on tour to different places every year and you couldn't go on travelling if you choose home... I would rather choose home. And suddenly at the age of 20, I realized that my parents are getting older. I wish I have more time to spend with them. That feeling grew stronger ever since my father had heart attack a year ago.

Exam is getting tougher and I just wish I pass. You should be grateful enough if you pass in medical school. Seriously.. Currently, going to classes on Forensic and Legal Medicine. Interesting topics, certainly not on the law part.

So that's it....

No comments: